Thursday 1 March 2012

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog!!!

Hello I am the Hentai Judge and I am here for one reason and one reason only review Hentai for you. I am just one man that is a huge pervert and has free time on his hands. No lets get into why I am here and what has made me want to start this blog There are millions of hentai sites out there and I am here to make sure you don't sign up of a crap one. There is nothing that makes my blood boil more then when people waste there hard earned money on paysites that do not deliver the goods.

I will review paysite and give you the scoop and there you have the info and know what your going into. If you want me to review a site just post a reply and I will get cracking on it. Now that the intro is out of the way lets talk hentai!

No comments:

Post a Comment